- Care is provided exclusively by licensed physical therapists and hand therapists, not assistants or aides.
- We book only two patients per hour, providing more hands-on care than facilities that book the standard three to four patients per hour.
- Physical therapy treatment rooms are private, with doors, not curtains.
- Our fully equipped gym contains free weights, the Total Gym, the Nautilus Freedom Trainer, and facilities for aerobic exercise.
Location and Hours:
- Conveniently located in the Graybar building adjacent to Grand Central Terminal, on Lexington Avenue between 43rd and 44th Streets
- Ideally located for commuters. Take the 4, 5, 6, 7 or S subway lines to 42nd St./Grand Central, or any Metro North train to Grand Central Terminal.
- Appointments are scheduled between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We accept Empire Medicare at the non-participating level.
We do not accept no-fault insurance, workers’ compensation, Medicaid, GHI or the Empire Plan.
If your particular insurance is not listed, you may still have coverage subject to the availability of “out-of-network” benefits. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have questions regarding your coverage.